Restaurant Supervisor- Littlehampton - £22,000(+tips)+paid overtime- Live in available
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor to help run smooth service of this beautiful Hotel. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends - mixture of straight and split shifts - 48 hours a week - any hours over 48 paid overtime .
There is live in accommodation available for applicants who need this. If you live out own transport required.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist and deputise for the restaurant manager
- Run shifts in the restaurant and bar area
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at supervisory level in a quality restaurant / gastro pub / Hotel environment.
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- own transport required / live in option available.
- Salary of £22,000 + great tips and paid overtime
- Meals on duty
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.