Restaurant Supervisor - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
|Job Title:||Restaurant Supervisor - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000.00 per annum + No Split Shifts, No Evenings|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 12:46|
Restaurant Supervisor - Fresh Food Café/Restaurant - Near Thatcham - Daytime Hours
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge but have a great work/life balance?
If so look no further…
An exciting Restaurant Supervisor role, working within a fresh food Café/Restaurant just outside Thatcham offering a great salary and no finish later than 18.00.
What's in it for you….?
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- £18,000-£22,000 P/Annum depending on experience
- Great working hours - earliest start 07.30 latest finish 18.00
- Opportunity for growth within the site
The Role & Responsibilities…
- Supporting with training and developing the existing team of 50 full and part time staff
- Supporting the management team with day to day operations
- Opening/Closing of the Restaurant if required
- Maintaining and building upon current excellent customer service
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Personable and approachable to more junior members of staff
- Enjoys giving professional and personal service at all times
See our website or get in touch for more details. Please call Sam at Blue Arrow on 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Night Supervisor - Near Winchester - £19,000
Up to £19000.00 per annum
Commis Chefs - Garden Centre - Bicester - £19K
Up to £19000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Chef de Partie - National Garden Centre - Bicester - £20-£24K
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Up to £30,000
£10 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Opportunity for accommodation at hotel if necessary