|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Restaurant Supervisor -Southampton - Great hours - £20k - £24k.
The Supervisor Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Southampton for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join an established team and make their own mark! The role involves assisting in the management of a fine dining restaurant and bar area with occasional management of events. There is a great support network both above and below this position. The successful candidate will predominantly work Monday to Friday during day-time hours although some flexibility is required for evening and weekend events. Plenty of holiday is also offered as the site is closed over Christmas and Easter and additional holiday can also be taken elsewhere throughout the year.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Restaurant Supervisor will include:
- Assist in the management of the fine dining restaurant and bar
- Occasional management of events
- Hands on working front of house to supervise the team and ensure customers are happy
- Assist in stock ordering within the set budget
- Assist with training and developing the team
- Drive sales and up-sell where possible
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are upheld
- Previous experience working as Supervisor level
- Passionate about hospitality
- A true people person who can engage with customers
- A natural leader who can drive the team
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Good understanding of food and beverage
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable to change
- Salary of £20k - £24k per annum depending on experience
- Excellent work/life balance - mainly day-time hours, Monday to Friday!!
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Christmas and Easter off!
- Job variety and plenty of opportunity to get involved and make your own mark
- Work with a well-established and friendly team with lots of support offered
- Excellent training courses and opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.