Restaurant Night Porter - Luxury Hotel Destination / 2 Starred Michelin Restaurant - Oxford
|Job Title:||Restaurant Night Porter - Luxury Hotel Destination / 2 Starred Michelin Restaurant - Oxford|
|Salary:||£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 13:56|
My client is currently looking for a Restaurant Night Porter to join this 2 starred luxury Michelin Restaurant at a prestigious luxury break hotel.
Located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton in the outskirts of Oxford, is renowned as one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms.
The role involves preparing the restaurant for the day ahead within all sections of the restaurant and preparing the restaurant fully for breakfast service. My clients are looking for people who demonstrate a passion for food and beverage, with excellent attention to detail and high standards.
My client have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. They are looking for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
- The ideal candidate will:
- - Previous experience working at night in a similar luxury environment
- - Have a high standard of personal presentation
- - Be passionate about attention to detail and excellence
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and share of service charge & trunk
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- a good work life balance the - 48 hour working week and any overtime is paid accordingly.
- A variety of staff discounts available
- Staff discounts across of areas of the hotel
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Opportunity for accommodation at hotel if necessary
Up to £30,000
CHEF DE PARTIE - INDEPENDENT RESTAURANT
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Restaurant Manager - Lyme Regis - £27,000 + Tips
Lyme Regis, Dorset
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits
Head Chef - Luxury Break Hotel - Hungerford - up to £32,000
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!