Restaurant Manager - Tavistock
|Job Title:||Restaurant Manager - Tavistock|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Tips + Live In|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:14|
Restaurant Manager - £32,000 + Tips
We are a beautiful, 19 bedroom, Grade I listed country house hotel set in 108 acres of woodland and gardens, located near to Tavistock on the Devon/Cornwall border.
The Hotel's restaurant serves modern British cuisine with an emphasis on locally-sourced produce and seasonal dishes.
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager. If you would like to join a friendly and professional team, are passionate about what you do, and like to work to a high level of service then this may be the role for you.
The position is full time, over 5 days a week, mainly consisting of straight shifts with some split shifts where required.
* You will be a smart, fast paced individual with a positive attitude who wishes to take on a crucial role in one of the county's favorite hotels and restaurants.
* You will be customer focused with an exceptional knowledge of food and service.
* You will have excellent attention to detail and thrive on delivering high standards of service at all times.
* A good knowledge of wines is essential. You will be responsible for maintaining our impressive and extensive wine list.
* You will prepare weekly restaurant rotas, ensuring sufficient staffing is arranged at any given time.
* You will be responsible for providing training for your team, ensuring the highest quality of service remains consistent throughout.
* You will enjoy working in a busy and varied environment where guests' requirements always come first.
* You will lead the food and beverage service for functions/weddings.
* You will work closely with the kitchen and management teams to ensure
appropriate systems are in place to ensure the efficient running of the business.
* You will be a current Restaurant Manager or an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for progression.
* You will be a senior member of the management team and will often be the responsible person in charge of the hotel.
A full driving licence is essential
Staff accommodation is available if required whilst looking to relocate.
If this is the Job for you then please click the "Apply" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Opportunity for accommodation at hotel if necessary
Up to £30,000
Chef de Partie - Tavistock - Up to £23,000 + Tips
Up to £23000.00 per annum + Tips
Restaurant Manager - Lyme Regis - £27,000 + Tips
Lyme Regis, Dorset
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits
CHEF DE PARTIE - INDEPENDENT RESTAURANT
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum