|Location||Exmouth, Devon||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Bonus||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Restaurant Manager - High End Hotel - Exmouth - Up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for our beautiful manor house that has been beautifully restored to a perfect location for any employee to work. Situated overlooking the mouth of the Exe estuary, the beautiful guestrooms and suites take full advantage of this wonderful situation.
Dining at this luxurious venue is an exceptional experience in every way. In the beautiful fine dining rooms of a Georgian mansion, the cuisine is a work of art and at Michelin standard. An exceptional knowledge of food and wine is key and something they take very seriously. Working a 5/7 day week, up to 48 hours you will play a vital role in the running of this team playing hotel.
The Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of service is delivered to our guests at all times
- The business performance of the department, forecasting the business figures etc
- Setting budgets and agreeing with senior management
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Staff performance management
- Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
- Ensuring guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
What you need to get the job of Restaurant Manager:
- Proven experience from within a luxury hotel or venue restaurant
- Be highly organised
- Proven track record as a strong team leader
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of quality Cuisine
- Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be determined to create a memorable guest experience
A great opportunity to learn and develop!
Work in a luxury environment
Great company benefits such as; discounted rooms, meals on duty, car parking and many incentives
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.