|Salary||Up to £30,000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We're looking for a hands-on, visionary individual to act as one of the main figureheads, to motivate and engage team members and drive success within the business. As Restaurant Manager you must have an impeccable eye for detail and consistently go out of your way to ensure the best possible standards are being delivered across all areas.
The successful applicant will be responsible for improving and fine-tuning all areas of the business with a genuine sense of passion and pride for the restaurant and team.
We are looking for passionate individuals with a proven track record in working in a similar business. It is essential that you should have extensive experience in a similar role in a prestigious restaurant, or be an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager who is looking to make the next step in their career.
You should have experience in building and motivating a team, with the ability to nurture talent along with a strong customer service focus.
What Our Client Can Offer You
- Generous relocation package available, with short term live in accommodation
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- Staff discount scheme for company hotels and restaurants
- Meals provided on duty
- Generous bonus scheme based on strategic targets and performance
- Staff discount scheme in all affiliated hotels and restaurants
- 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Share of gratuities