|Job Title:||Resourcing Co-Ordinator|
|Start Date:||2019-08-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 14:49|
Are you a passionate HR professional with a keen interest in Recruitment and Training? If so, this 6 to 9 month fixed term contract will provide you the opportunity to enhance your career, whilst also taking on a fresh challenge at the new Grangegorman campus for TU Dublin!
You’ll manage the recruitment and induction process whilst supporting, advising and working directly with the Contract Manager and Senior Operations team to drive efficiency across the site.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Liaise with the Grangegorman Development Agency to ensure an appropriate and sustainable recruitment drive for front line roles, in line with TUD CSR policy
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders to meet the client expectations in relation to local employment
- Manage the recruitment process of front line and junior banded team members, supporting all team members through the induction and initial training process
- Help to develop and deliver brand and attraction, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence and a high quality collateral for recruitment fairs
- Ensure all HR and resourcing related policies and procedures are adhered to, and where appropriate - trained out to all employees on site
- Provide interim reports in relation to the various key dates within the onboarding process
- Ensure all frontline staff are thoroughly inducted in line with their banding and role
- Liaise as appropriately with L&D to ensure training workshops are scheduled as appropriate
- Work with Central Advisory Teams and other PeopleCentre teams to ensure value is created from HR processes that cut across different teams
- Experience of working within a Recruitment environment, ideally within soft/hard FM delivery
- Effective sourcing understanding and capability; experience of fully utilising ATS system(s), proven track record in utilising creative and effective ways to source and engage the calibre of candidates we wish to attract directly
- Sound knowledge and experience with different effective selection and assessment techniques
- Confidence, organisation and interpersonal skills to be able to approach passive candidates
- Extremely well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload and meet agreed targets/deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi task, to meet deadlines under pressure
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, understandable and concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in HR and CIPD qualified is desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£27000 - £27540 per annum
Interim Recruitment Manager - Graduate / Trainee
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Recruitment Manager - Graduate / Trainees
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£8.5 per hour