|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
£40,000 - £45,000
Network HR are working in partnership with an attractive organisation to assist with the hire of a Statement of Work Specialist. The Recruiter/Talent Manager will be 1 of 4 in the recruitment team and will work directly with client managers to facilitate SOW needs and all related transactions. This individual will support a major client account and will be based in London, with a clear cut focus on working with client managers to track and manage costs, vendor performance and project delivery. This individual will need to build a close relationship with hiring managers and stakeholders acting as an expert advisor with a strong consultative approach.
The successful candidate must have an understanding of RPOs and have experience of Statement of Work. A blend of SOW administration and recruitment is desirable equally a Recruiter / RPO background experience would also suffice.
Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of Statement of Work (SOW) projects and point of contact for Client engaging managers.
• Works closely with client managers to track costs, vendor performance and delivery
• Expert management of the VMS and client systems to manage BAU transactions and changes through the SOW lifecycle
• Reviews future SOW forecasts with client managers to report upcoming volumes
• Promoting eTalent services across the business
• Drive competitive Quick Bids from vendors on SOW projects
• A focus on driving cost savings for the client
• On-going training of hiring managers on program and policies
• Work closely with client Procurement to facilitate compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Daily responsibilities to be in line with Global processes to drive consistency across the eTalent program
• Highlight areas for process improvement and efficiency
• Act as an Expert Advisor with a strong consultative approach
• New Supplier & Resource VMS training
• Assist with preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly program reports to client and corporate management
• Answer vendor questions, monitor vendor and resource activities
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Ability to read, analyse, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
To apply or to find out more please contact Jenna Stocks at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 480104457