|Job Title:||Residential Worker|
|Salary:||£23500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 15:37|
You will be part of a team who provide individual support and effective communication with the young people and their families. You and the team will achieve this together:
• Working with a key child or young person on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis to achieve the best outcomes possible.
• Helping children and young people in their houses to socialise, have fun and engage positively with each other.
• Planning and taking part in a full activities programme, these can include individual and group activities and will be part of the young person's social and educational enrichment. Activities such as horse riding, going to the cinema, swimming, and theatre trips.
• Conducting assessments, reviews and continuous ongoing assessment to support them achieve their outcomes.
• Care planning with the young people, their families and other agencies involved in their care.
• Undertaking duties such as cooking meals for the residents, tidying and teaching life skills continuously to the children and young people.
• Undertaking personal care and dispensing medication as needed.
• Supervision of the Assistant Residential Workers in your house.
• Working within the regulations that govern residential care for young people, ensuring you're your digital casework is managed in accordance with both these and internal policies.
Ideally you will have, or be working towards your Diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care; as well as have past experience with young people who have disabilities or behavioural needs.
The role comes with great perks including 29 days leave plus bank holidays and discounts at major high street retailers.
If this looks like the next step in your career then please submit your application today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's