Resident Liaison Officer
|Job Title:||Resident Liaison Officer|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Salary:||£21,972 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-15 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||James McGlone|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 15:06|
We are recruiting for a Resident Liaison Officer to act as the focal point for customers during the completion of works in their homes and compile household profiles to assist in the delivery of works with minimal disruption. The successful candidate will be the first contact for customers who are experiencing difficulties with works in their homes.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Contacting customers prior to works commencing to ensure they thoroughly understand the extent of works to be undertaken
- Preparing customer packs, ensuring works are mutually agreed and that the customer is aware of all H&S requirements
- Supporting customers before, during and after the works by maintaining appropriate levels of liaison, including home visits
- Liaising with colleagues, customers, contractors and suppliers to agree on solutions for improvements to be implemented when customers have specific needs which require non-standard implementation procedures.
We require someone who:
- Will work confidently with colleagues and other leaders across the organisation to ensure we are seen as a fair, respectful, open, and accountable organisation which values it's colleagues and customers
- Has experience in a customer-focused environment
- Is committed to delivering a quality service to customers, ensuring best practice and best value
- Has excellent ICT/administration skills, including Microsoft Office.
Closing date for applications is Monday 27th May.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford. We’ve been named as a top 5 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and we’ve just merged Bromford and Merlin Housing to create a new Bromford meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
This role will be employed by Merlin, part of the Bromford Group. Colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's