|Location||Bath, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £40000.00 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Type: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Location: South West
We have a great opportunity to join one of the biggest Defence consultancies in the world. You will be joining a team of world class engineers and consultants who strive for excellence and will give you the backing to go with it.
You will be a part of the systems engineering team delivering on the submarine and surface ship projects. You will be leading the way in pioneering engineering as these types of projects have never been done before. This is a position ideally suited to someone with Requirements/acceptance experiences and management experience. Your aim is to deliver on some of the most complex and technically challenging engineering projects in a marine environment.
The role isn't all systems and requirements, you will be a part of an international organisation which will come with other challenges. You will be required to, manage and co-ordinate the needs of international stakeholders and resolve misunderstandings and conflicts.
* As you will know, in systems engineering you need experience in IBM DOORS or something similar.
* Experience in creating and managing database architecture.
* The ability to data manage and analysis of the database.
* Develop requirements and acceptance criteria.
* Project management experience
* Registered with a Professional Engineering Institution with either Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer status.
* Experience of using systems or enterprise architecture modelling tools
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.