|Salary||60K - 70K FTE||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a Reporting Accountant you will be reporting into the Finance Director.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of annual statutory and interim accounts for group entities
• Preparation and submission of regular regulatory reports
• Reporting under IFRS
• Dealing with complex accounting
Experience & Skills:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA)
• Proficient technical knowledge of IFRS
• Have a strong eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and report writing skills
This is a great opportunity within an established organisation. They offer great professional development and a host of employee benefits to match.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.