2x Repairs Charge Hands
|Job Title:||2x Repairs Charge Hands|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Salary:||£31,651 per annum + overtime + PRP|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||James McGlone|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 11:17|
What's the role?
We are currently recruiting for new Charge Hands in our Repairs team. These roles will act as the lead on any project and also deputise for the Repairs Team Leader.
You will be:
- Allocating tasks to the team, ensuring the most productive and cost effective service delivery at all times
- Maintaining high levels of output and high standards of work across the team
- Working within set SLAs
- Ensuring the team adhere to all health and safety regulations, managing situations appropriately as they arise
- Carrying out all new starter inductions and training
What do you need?
- Relevant qualifications and be experienced in all trade disciplines
- Up-to-date knowledge of health and safety practices
- The confidence and competence to clearly give instruction and manage small works programmes
- The ability to work under pressure and priortise effectively
- The ability to act as a role model for the team
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to use PDA device.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd August.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.