Repair and Test Technician
|Job Title:||Repair and Test Technician|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 18:15|
My client, a manufacturer of innovative products based out of Ulverston, Cumbria, are currently seeking a Service and Repair Test Technician to join their state-of-the-art facility.
The successful Service and Repair Test Technician will be assembling & testing complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of subsea products for a variety of intdustries. You will work from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
The successful candidate will be ONC/HNC Qualified in an electronic/electrical discipline and have experience of technical assembly within a manufacturing environment and have a quality focused attitude possessing the following key skills:
* Proven experience of electromechanical assembly
* Excellent soldering skills
* Have excellent attention to detail and quality-focused attitude and be able to work to defined procedures/drawings
* Be able to select and use hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment
* Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications for report writing & record keeping
* Be familiar with electronic test equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators
The role is rewarded with a competitive salary plus benefits.
For more information please contact Tobias at Omega on 01453 852 552.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assembly and Test Technician
£15 - £16.5 per hour
Electronic Repair Technician
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Analogue Repair Technician
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Assembly & Test Technician
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£14.85 - £19.41 per hour