|Job Title:||Remediation Analyst|
|Salary:||£17.56 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 10:50|
Location: Gyle - Edinburgh
Pay Rate : £17.56 per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm - 35 hours per week
Our client one of the largest banks in the UK are looking to recruit Case Handlers/Remediation Analyst's in the Group Transformation area on a 6 month contract initially with the chance to be extended or made permanent.
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information & procedural advice & queries from other business areas. May supervise a small team.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Data input from paper-based documentation
- Retrieve documents from Bank's systems relevant to review
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Previous experience in banking or insurance
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to maintain focus in a rapidly changing work environment with constant re-prioritisation of work
- Resilient to pressurised environments
- Work at high speed whilst maintaining quality standards
- Confident with Microsoft Office - Excel and Word in particular
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay - Overtime available
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
- Gain experience and new skills
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
If you are interested please apply or send your most recent date CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's