Relief Chef Manager - £12.0p/h
|Job Title:||Relief Chef Manager - £12.0p/h|
|Salary:||Up to £12.0 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 09:50|
My client is looking for Relief Chef Managers to cover their various primary school across Lewisham Borough.
You will be providing cover in kitchens during periods of sickness and absence on a daily basis of the chef Manager, completing duties and responsibilities of the chef manager.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!
- Job Role: Relief Chef Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £12.00 p/h - 43.6 Term time
- Location: Lewisham area
- Hours: 35 hrs , Monday to Friday
The Job Role
- This role will require moving to sites as and when required to suit the needs of the business
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site
- Leading and managing teams whilst meeting clients expectations
Skills/Experience required: (Relief Chef Manager)
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 OR 3 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guild 706/1 706/2
- NVQ or equivalent Qualification
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's