|Location||Beckenham, Kent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £12.0 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
My client is looking for Relief Chef Managers to cover their various primary school across Lewisham Borough.
You will be providing cover in kitchens during periods of sickness and absence on a daily basis of the chef Manager, completing duties and responsibilities of the chef manager.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!
- Job Role: Relief Chef Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £12.00 p/h - 43.6 Term time
- Location: Lewisham area
- Hours: 35 hrs , Monday to Friday
The Job Role
- This role will require moving to sites as and when required to suit the needs of the business
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site
- Leading and managing teams whilst meeting clients expectations
Skills/Experience required: (Relief Chef Manager)
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 OR 3 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guild 706/1 706/2
- NVQ or equivalent Qualification
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.