Relief Chef Manager - Permant - £29,000 - Oxfordshire and surrounding counties
|Job Title:||Relief Chef Manager - Permant - £29,000 - Oxfordshire and surrounding counties|
|Salary:||£28000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 13:28|
My client is currently is currently looking for a relief chef manager who enjoy flexibility in their work and happy to travel within a small area.
My client operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
This is an opportunity to develop and learn from a forward-thinking contract catering company whose passion for fresh food, people development & excellent customer/ client service is second to none.
Responsibilities will include
- Day to day management of units in Chef Manager / Managers absence
- Ensure Company standards delivered
- Assisting with Projects and new contract mobilisations
- Assisting with Central Indicatives and sales presentations when required
- Assisting with Unit opening and closure
- You should have a good knowledge of catering and managing a unit and have an ability to be flexible according to the needs of the business.
- Understanding of unit accounting and HACCP
- Willing and keen to learn
- Open and accommodating
- Enjoys a challenge and variety
- Driving Licence and willing to travel
- Qualified Chef with management experience looking to develop your career
- Ideally having Level 3 Food and Health Safety Management
- Unit Chef Manager or deputy
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.