- Job Reference: 00027868-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wickham Market, Suffolk
- Salary: £25.00 to £40.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Jark are arguably the largest recruitment agency in Suffolk and we are continuing that success in 2020. We can offer a salary of £25 an hour, paid weekly! We also give increments in pay for evenings, night, weekends and bank holidays!
We are proud to be recruiting to support our prestigious client based in Wickham Market for Registered Nurse to work night shifts to support their service.
For the right candidates there is a choice between full time and part time hours, worked flexibly around your availability.
For an informal chat please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply now!
This role will be subject to an adequate enhanced DBS check and references
• To work alongside the Registered Care manager to manage the Home day to day.
• To take full professional accountability in respect of the clinical management of the home.
• To making initial evaluation visits as applicable and to re-evaluate each Resident’s nursing needs on a regular basis.
• To providing nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures, requiring specialized skills and assuming full responsibility for each of Resident.
• To develop and implement the treatment plan for each Resident under the direction of their physician.
• To observe and report symptoms, reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the Resident’s physical or emotional condition.
• To initiate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the Resident’s care and safety.
• To maintain clinical and progress notes for each Resident receiving care and providing progress reports to their physician.
• To coordinate services for Residents as needed with other agencies and health care providers as appropriate.
• To carry our Risk Assessments for Residents and to update them as and when required. To convey all updates to the Registered Care Manager.
• To conduct Medication Audits monthly or as and when required.
• To work in accordance with a rota that supports meeting the care needs of the home. This will include working alternate weekends, evenings, bank holidays and/or any other shift pattern that has been established by the Registered Care Manager based on the needs of the care home.
In return for this you will receive:
• Free weekly Covid-19 Test
• Free training
• Free uniform
• The best pay, paid weekly
• Free DBS check after qualifying period