Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Job Reference: 00007187-1
- Date Posted: 20 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Coventry, Midlands
- Salary: £16.00 to £17.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
PLEASE NOTE, WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO HOLD A CURRENT NMC PIN
Now is the time that your support as a medical professional is needed, more than ever.
During this unprecedented period – hospitals and care homes are urgently looking for quality healthcare professionals of various healthcare roles, grades and specialities.
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Who we are:
We are Nursing Medical Recruitment (NMR) Healthcare, a pioneering medical recruitment agency. We are striving to continue delivering a first-class recruitment service, to place medical staff where they are needed and help the UK to get through the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work at a private care home in Coventry, to provide excellent standards of clinical care to our residents.
As a Registered General Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.
What you will be doing:
* Promote effective and evidence-based nursing care that ensures that each resident or guest has an individualised and person-centred plan which is realistic and positive
* Clinical leadership to care assistants working in their allocated areas
* Attend to the clinical needs of all the residents/guests, including medication, care of wounds, catheter and bowel care and any other care that may be required
* Ensure that all care is provided in accordance with best practice as indicated by The Nursing and Midwifery Council
* Ensure that all care plans are maintained and stored confidentially as well as ensuring they are current, relevant and regularly reviewed
* Work as a member of the interdisciplinary team and ensure that information is shared accurately and appropriately both verbally and in written form
* Promote the work of the centre and develop its role in the community
* Work with the Senior Nursing Team to implement a new philosophy of care with focuses on holistic evidence-based provision of care
Job Title: Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £16.00 - £17.00/hour (Pay rates: Nights = £1 extra per hour, Weekends = 20% extra!)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Licence: Valid NMC PIN (which must be maintained) as Registered Nurse