Registered Nurse - Nights
- Job Reference: 00072615-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Poole, Dorset
- Salary: £21.66 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a kind and fulfilling place to work where quality drives practice? The stunning Purpose-built Great Oaks Care Home has an opportunity for you, a £3000 bonus*, support with CPD and NMC Revalidation for Nurses awaits, come and work for a company where you to feel valued and appreciated.
Encore Care Homes provide specialist care and support to older people delivering nursing, dementia, residential, respite, and palliative care.
Working Hours for a Registered Nurse:
On a rota basis, including alternate weekends
* Paid breaks, handover, training, uniform, DBS check and induction programme
* Paid NMC fees and revalidation support as part of your continuing professional development
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Free cooked meals on-site every shift by our very own Chef
* Financial rewards for your length of service
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer A Friend Reward scheme - earn up to £2,000 per referral
* Tailored training plan designed to help you reach your goals
What You Need to Succeed
We believe brilliant care starts with brilliant people. We are looking for a Nurse that holds a valid NMC Registration and is able to demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN). You must be competent across a range of nursing skills, supported by clinical knowledge and the ability to effectively communicate and work within a team.
You may have experience in any of the following roles: Nurse, Nursing, Staff Nurse, Student Nurse, Head of Nursing, Mental Health Nurse and Clinical Nurse. It is not essential that you have experience in a care home environment, it is important that you live our values. We are looking for individuals that can bring the following to the role:
* Joy– create a ripple of happiness in the Home with your smile
* Spontaneity– go with the flow; no two days are ever the same
* Creative– find thoughtful and imaginative ways to connect with each resident
* The feeling of being part of a family– offering a shoulder to lean on and a friendly ear to comfort
Encore is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to undertake a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check and following a change in government guidelines relating to Care Home employees. Valid proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
*£1000 on completion of year 1, £2000 on completion of year 2.
Salary£21.66 / HourSchedulePart Time, Full TimeLocationPoole Ln, Kinson, Bournemouth BH11, UKExpiry dateSun, 22 May 2022