- Job Reference: 00024127-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exmouth, Devon
- Salary: £26.25 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you based in South Devon and looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for part-time Registered Nurses to work in Exmouth, Budleigh, Salterton and the surrounding region. The roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 per hour, including holiday pay.
We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN, RGN), you will be caring for service users living in South Devon, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. You will be helping to maintain a safe and supportive environment for the people in your care, relying on your decision-making skills to handle all situations calmly.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you might have been involved with this week:
* Leading and inspiring a team of health and social care workers
* Developing care plans for individual service users
* Assisting with medication administration
This Registered General Nurse role requires experienced nurses with over six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of being an RN working for Newcross Healthcare include:
* A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
* Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay
* The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
* Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
Please contact us to find out more about these Registered Nurse jobs in Exmouth, Budleigh and Salterton. Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers