Registered Nurse - Days and Nights
- Job Reference: 00078025-1
- Date Posted: 22 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Alverstoke, Hampshire
- Salary: £19.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Rate of pay: £19.50 per hour
Numada Healthcare Limited is an independent care company providing nursing and residential care to older persons and to people living with a learning disability. We aim to support them to maintain their independence and continue to live their lives the way they chose. We provide care and support to adults over the age of 18 and pride ourselves in delivering high quality care.
About the role:
Numada Healthcare Limited are seeking Registered General Nurses or Mental Health Nurses with valid Pin number to join our teams and provide care and support to people in our nursing homes, to provide holistic, person-centred care to our residents.
Shifts will be variable and between the hours of:
* 08:00am – 20:00pm Monday - Sunday
* 20:00pm – 08:00am Monday – Sunday
You will be required to work a minimum of alternative weekends.
The successful candidate will
* You will be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
* Be a strong clinician with outstanding skills taking responsibility for certain areas of the home.
* Be passionate about caring for the elderly
* Deliver person-centered care working closely with each person, carrying out assessments, implementing risk assessments and care plans that helps each person to live a fuller life
* You’ll provide the very best levels of holistic care, making sure that all clinical procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every person we support
* Strive to provide great quality care, support people to maintain their independence and dignity
* Work effectively with the manager, team, service users, family members and other professionals
* Be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations
* Work using your initiative, making effective decisions to improve care quality.
* The right to work in the UK
* To work to a flexible rota
* Valid NMC Pin
* A positive can do and friendly attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive rates of pay - Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays
* Company pension schemes
* Holiday entitlement of 5.6 weeks per year (pro rata)
* Free meals (up to 2 meals in 12 hour day shift)
* Paid Breaks (up to 3 breaks in 12 hour day shift)
* On call support
* Free Uniform
* Paid DBS checks
* Full training
* Free parking
* Full PPE and regular self-testing provided
* Vaccination and booster strongly recommended