- Job Reference: 00024126-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bude, Cornwall
- Salary: £26.25 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
If you're a Registered Nurse based in either Bude or Holsworthy looking for your next full-time RN career challenge, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you today - and will pay a competitive salary of up to £26.25 per hour to the successful nursing candidate. At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed.
This is a wonderful career opportunity enabling a qualified and talented RN to take their career to the next level working for an inclusive company and making a real difference to people's lives.
If you were already in this RN position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
* Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
* Overseeing medication management, including administering, ordering and stock control
* Carrying out general nursing duties, including general observations and blood-sugar testing
* Development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications and be an RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC PIN and at least six months of PQE. You'll also be dedicated to nursing within a friendly environment where you will build long-lasting relationships with your residents and colleagues. You will need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
* A competitive hourly salary of up to £26.25 including holiday pay
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
* An excellent Recommend-a-Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Flexible shifts to suit all schedules
Please apply now for this Registered Nurse job, and a member of our recruitment team will contact you. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life