Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW Brain Injury Neurological Care Centre
- Job Reference: 00032481-1
- Date Posted: 23 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Salary: £29,172 to £38,896
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN nurse (registered general nurse), RMN (mental health nurse) or RNLD (registered learning disability nurse) to work within a brand new specialist 18 bedded Brain Injury and Neurological Centre for adults with a range of neurological conditions including acquired brain injury, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease or complex neurological conditions in Norwich, Norfolk. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant experienced team. They are very big on staff development and training.
· Location: Norwich, Norfolk
· Salary: £17.00 per hour ( £29,172 - £38,896 per annum) - negotiable dependant experience
· Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours or 44 hours per week)
· Shifts : Options of Days only (8am - 8pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference. 12 hour shifts.
Care Centre Details: This brand new Care Centre is a specialist Neurological Centre offering a variety of care pathways from long term to short term assessment. The service offers both short and long-term placements. This can mean intensive assessment periods for some residents but for others this may mean an environment which fully understands the longer term needs of people with either a Brain injury or Neurological condition. The Service offers a balance between a clinical and homely environment, they aim for everyone to feel welcome and equally involved in the running of the service, this also includes the family, friends of residents as well as external professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant organisation but to also join a new team and a developing service. You will have the opportunity to influence and develop the service and their ways of working.
Preceptorship nurses : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ), the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Service offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Service. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
· NMC fees paid
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training
· A buddy system for new starters for extra support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· Free on-site parking
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· A high number of qualified and experienced nurses on shift
· 5.6 weeks of annual leave
· Company pension scheme
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus