Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
- Job Reference: 00022239-1
- Date Posted: 7 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Abergavenny, Gwent
- Salary: £31,395 to £33,638
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse or experienced nurse RMN or RNLD ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist mental health rehabilitation hospital for adults with mental health conditions in Abergavenny, South Wales. The Hospital has an excellent reputation and a good CQC recent rating. The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
Location: Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Salary: £31,395 - £33,638 per annum ( up to £17.25 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: This mental health rehabilitation hospital is split into three units which provide continuity of care and recovery through a clear step down pathway :
12 bed initial assessment and treatment ward
18 beds ward which provides support to those who are moving forward with their recovery and are able to take on more independence
4 bed step-down service for patients who are nearing discharge
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Many benefits in line with the NHS
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training and support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· A variety of flexible working options
· Free on-site parking
· Enhanced maternity pay
· Free meals on shift
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· Long service award
· Enhanced support with Return to Practice
· Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
· 33 days annual leave
· Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as Aan extra days annual leave
· Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
· CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus