Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Reference: 00039307-1
- Date Posted: 16 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Catfield, Norfolk
- Salary: £32,000 to £42,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Mental Health Nurse/RNLD
£35,000 – 42,000 DOE
We are currently looking to recruit passionate and dedicated registered nurses for a complex mental health hospital in Catfield, Norfolk.
This well-established hospital is an 18 bed female only service, split into two clinical areas. A locked rehabilitation ward and independent community facing flats with 24-hour nursing support.
All the women admitted will be suffering from a mental or developmental disorder; the treatment offered will comprise evidence based pharmacological, psychological and nursing interventions guided by the assessment process. The aim will be to stabilise their mental health or challenging behaviours and begin the recovery process while being mindful of the need to monitor and manage any risks.
We are looking for Registered Nurses, either RMN or RNLD to join the team and there is also an opportunity for a more senior post as Clinical Team Leader.
Experience within psychiatric intensive care previously is essential for this complex service.
Paying up to £42,000 per annum the role also comes with great benefits as listed below.
* COVID-19 vaccinations for staff
* Free parking
* Once employed we would pay for a nurses registration fee annually
* Competitive annual leave
* Meals on shift
* Short term single accommodation may be available
* Working in our new refurbished site, which is beautiful!
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Connect Care.
Alternatively, click APPLY now