- Job Reference: 00053915-1
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Padgate, Cheshire
- Salary: £31,000 to £36,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
We're looking for a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care agency in Warrington. As the Registered Branch Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of a safe and effective domiciliary care service for vulnerable adults across two areas. You’ll be the Registered Manager with CQC and ensure KLOE’s and contract compliance are met so that clients are safe. You’ll also ensure customer satisfaction, respond to complaints, manage and lead the office team, and actively develop the branch. My client can offer you plenty of support, and a competitive salary of £31,000 - £36,000, pension and opportunities for development.
The Registered Manager Role
* As a Branch Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations of the agency.
* You’ll manage the office staff to ensure that full rota cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
* You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards
* You’ll ensure that Local Authority contracts are being adhered to
* To take responsibility for the business development of the branch
* Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal, and disciplinary procedures
* Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
* Work with the recruitment team and coordinators to effectively recruit and retain good care workers
* To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
* Has prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager in a domiciliary care setting
* Will have excellent leadership and management skills
* Can demonstrate full up to date knowledge of CQC Care standards
* Has working knowledge of IT systems
* Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Is commercially aware with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Ideally has the QCF 5 / NVQ level 4 or be working towards
* Be a driver with own vehicle.
* You'll need to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or show proof of exemption.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Thendon Resourcing. For more information, please give me a call
We respond to applications within one business day.
Thendon Resourcing specialises in the recruitment of leadership and management roles in the social care field, from Care Coordinators to Executive Directors and everything in between. If you’re looking for a new opportunity and the role above isn’t quite right, please feel free to get in touch to see if we have any other posts that would be more fitting