- Job Reference: 00016156-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Salary: £40,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Registered Manager (Children's)
Registered Manager (Ofsted)
Children’s 3 Bed Residential for EBD, LD and mental health
Lupa Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-known highly reputable children’s service, based in Ormskirk, Lancashire. Steeped in history and character surrounded by a wide variety of shops and nature walks.
This is an exciting prospect for an experienced and eager manager to join a responsive and trust worthy the team.
* Who supports the unique journeys of the children and young people
* Improve and develop the delivery of care and support of children with complex needs
* Generous Annual leave, Competitive salary, Pension, 37 hours per week.
* Working in line with industry professionals that have a passion to continually improve care and outcomes for young people
Your role as registered manager will be to provide strong support with leadership and management of staff and children in line with current Ofsted Regulations.
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
• Significant experience at senior level in a Children’s Home minimum 3 years.
• A sound working knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with the
Residential care of young people. This will include Children’s’ Homes Regulations
• Proven leadership and management abilities.
• Working knowledge of the National Care Standards Act 2000, the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015
We are currently looking to arrange video interviews via video link in line with current Covid-19 Regulations. For further information please contact a member of the team on (phone number removed)