We are looking for an exceptional Registered Manager to join a Domiciliary care service, based in Leeds. We are looking for an individual with great leadership and experience to lead our care team in the pathway of our noble vision and mission.
This person should also successfully oversee and develop the domiciliary service and motivate a team to deliver the best quality of care. In exchange we are offering a competitive salary, depending on the chosen candidates experience and qualifications.
* Oversee a staff team.
* Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met.
* Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users.
* Develop the Outreach care business in the local community.
* Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users.
* Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters.
* Ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
* To ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
* At least two years of experience of management, including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
* Excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations as well as being a passionate individual who loves to manage a team to drive great results.
* You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with their Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally.
* As the Registered Manager you will need to have previous experience within a similar service and have managed within the care sector.
* Have a full driving license with access to a car.
* You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are a Registered Manager who would enjoy running and developing a domiciliary service to reach its maximum potential and working alongside a team of people who all have similar values for delivering care, then this is the right role for you