|Salary||£40000 - £42000 per annum||Sector||Social Care|
- Managing the monitoring systems within the home, ensuring the home is compliant with National Minimum Care Standards.
- Ensuring the staff within the home fully understand their job roles and responsibilities. Whilst also feeling supported by the management and feel valued.
- Developing and sustaining effective relationships within the local community, colleagues and other agencies to promote working partnerships.
- Plan, risk assess, facilitate and support children to access residential holidays.
- Lead in promoting equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities.
- Undertaking on call duties.
In return for your hard work the Care Provider can offer:
- Bonus £6000 OTE
- Bonus for registration.
- Enrolment into NEST pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company mobile phone.
If you are an experienced Registered Manager with a background in Children with Learning Disabilities we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please get in touch with a copy of your CV.