Registered Healthcare Practitioners
- Job Reference: 00055529-1
- Date Posted: 14 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Registered Healthcare Practitioners Required for NHS Covid-19 Mass Vaccination Programme
As Registered Healthcare Practitioners working in immunisations, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of COVID-19 vaccinations. The post holder will undertake activities such as clinical assessment, dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
Feligrace offers you the opportunity to work when you want to work, where you want to work, all whilst staying working within the NHS environment. We can support you with training, and will work with you to ensure that works for you, and not the other way round.
As an approved framework provider of staffing, we have ongoing opportunities for staff who are looking to work flexibly within the Care Sector.
Requirements for Registered Healthcare Practitioners Band 5, Band 6
* who are available to work in the North East London area
* Authorised to work in the UK
* Enhanced Adult
* Core Knowledge for COVID – 19 Vaccinators
* A minimum of two satisfactory references.
* Mandatory training dated within the last 12 months.
Feligrace believes in Building Equality and Diversity.
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Please Upload Your CV if you have one