|Salary||£45000 per annum||Sector||Social Care|
You will be working for a well-established UK children's charity, committed to helping vulnerable children, young people and their families, throughout the UK.
The charity has 7,000 staff and volunteers operating over 522 different services, improving the lives of 301,000 children, youth, parents and carers every year.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the day to day operations of the fostering and adoptions services
- Lead, manage and direct a team of professional social workers, volunteers and other social care professionals
- Monitor and reflect a responsive, high quality, customer and outcome focused service to young people, fostering families, adopters and partner agencies
- Ensure that all practices focus on improving outcomes for the young people you will be working with
- Be confident in applying relevant legislations, regulations and company policies to provide best practice
- Manage information obtained from casework and keeping thorough records through appropriate database and reporting
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with commissioners, external agencies and internal colleagues to increase brand awareness
- Plan and manage fundraising projects
Essential skills and experience required:
- A degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Current HCPC registration
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership in Health and Social Care OR willing to undertake
- Previous experience of managing a fostering team
- Experience of managing a caseload and referrals
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED regulations
- Good experience of managing multiple suppliers and contract relationships
- Able to monitor KPI's and analysing data
Access to a vehicle is necessary, as travel across South West of England is essential!
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, click apply now
Please note only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted