Regional Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Commission and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:02|
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment? Would you like to be part of our future growth and success?
We are looking for Sales Executives to join our team. Sales experience is not essential as you will be provided with all the tools to succeed, including sales training. You'll be a self-starter with the drive, sales acumen and self-discipline to consistently seek out new sales leads whilst managing existing accounts.
In return you'll have the opportunity to achieve an OTE average salary of £28,000+; and with flexible working hours, you'll be in control of what you do and how much you earn. As our account portfolio continues to grow, you can enjoy uncapped earning potential, and many of our established Sales Executives are already earning in excess of £45,000.
Main Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Executive:
- Manage any existing accounts which may include franchise and independent dealers, used car outlets, and many other sources of vehicle supply.
- Increase your portfolio to ensure a continuous supply of vehicles for auction using a supply of warm leads and your own initiative.
- Develop relationships with sellers and internal colleagues to ensure that each vehicle is given the best opportunity for sale.
- Provide a high level of customer support and satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Strong influencing skills and be flexible in your approach
- A "can do" approach to each day
- Must have UK driving license and use of daily transport
- Efficient with Microsoft Packages and web-based applications
If this sounds like you what are you waiting for get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's