Regional Retail Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Retail Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 16:31|
Duties and Responsibilities ;
• Ensure PPM and Reactive SLA performance is achieved through monitoring of the system, and effective resource management.
• Ownership of all works on-site and liaison between appropriate Contract Support Teams, Store managers and retail client stakeholders to ensure a One Team approach.
• Day-to-day management of all FM services in line with contractual SLAs and KPIs,
• Drive innovation and best practice, using knowledge, industry experience
• Own regional compliance for contractual commitments, maintenance, statutory compliance/records and all QHSE standards and procedures.
• Act as a point of escalation for in and out-of-hours issues and incidents within your region.
• Support the Client to maintain their business continuity and physical security.
• Support the development of workplace standards to create an agile and engaging working environment.
• Undertake a program of engagement sessions, with colleagues across your retail business to develop creative solutions and propositions to meet the needs of the customer.
• Management, control and development of all third party supply chain partners delivering services across your retail portfolio
• To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with contractual requirement of continuous improvement.
• To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety.
• To regularly monitor health and safety performance in concert with the Contract H&S Advisor and Asset Manager.
• To ensure the service delivery are provided in line with the contractual commitments and the clients expectations.
Candidate Specification ;
• Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (HFM and SFM) within the Retail environment
• Demonstrated experience in leading and managing supply chain partners and sub-contracted services, including the management of work allocation processes, performance and service management
• Excellent knowledge of Retail FM services, including specialist knowledge of maintenance and SFM work routines, standards and systems
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S and environmental responsibilities (NEBOSH or IOSH)
• Customer focused with sound commercial and financial awareness
• Able to translate client requirements into technical and service delivery specifications
• Demonstrated high level English written and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate negotiate and consult at all levels of staff and stakeholders.
• Proven ability to establish relationships with customers, suppliers and across the FM business. Retail FM services desirable
• The position requires UK wide travel with regular overnight stays
• Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time.
• Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) an added advantage.
• Driving Licence essential as travel required.
E: Adnan Sethi ¬- email@example.com
T: Adnan Sethi - 0121 450 5000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's