|Location||Bury St Edmunds||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£42000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Salary: Circ £42,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
Purpose of the role:
To successfully manage the team to schedule the transport fleets for the FMCG Network within strict service and cost criteria. To monitor, analyse and evaluate the system and operational performance, recommending improvements. To lead the team with a cost awareness approach to support the network. Proactively support network integration demonstrating a one network mentality. To manage internal and external customer service against a standard set of KPIs and to operate in a structured and compliant way to ensure 100% usage across the Network
- To manage the team to build resource Plans for the FMCG Network ensuring the performance of KPIs are met and delivery is supported.
- Lead the roll out of a new system for the Southern region, acting as an SME for planning.
- Use of Quintiq / CTMS to enable Network synergies
- Deliver customer KPI levels Ensure Load fill and utilisation KPI's are met.
- To identify ways to continually improve the network efficiency
- Implement Operations Planning feedback within TMS to ensure plans are robust and accurate
- Set and manage fleet utilisation
- Managing Drivers rotas and resourcing the vehicles
- To manage and lead the team
- Sub contract excess work efficiently
- Deliver robust and achievable plans
- Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment
- Previous experience of FMCG multi customer operations
- Previous experience of working within a transport environment
- Excellent knowledge of Planning principles
- Excellent National knowledge
- International CPC desirable
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
Please contact Ruth on 07764959511 for further information.