Regional Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hodgson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 14:08|
Property / Estates / Accommodation
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Full time, 42.5 hours
HSE Recruitment are working with a leading provider of student accommodation to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Manager for the London portfolio.
Managing a total of 24 sites, the Regional Health and Safety Manager will engage and influence the business, ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all its stakeholders is maintained to a high standard. You will also provide support, guidance, training and expert advice on both legislation and company policies and procedures to students and colleagues alike.
Alongside this, the successful applicant will:
• Carry out regular property health and safety inspections
• Conduct audits
• Deliver and support the business in training
• Complete workplace risk and fire risk assessments
• Create and review the health and safety management system
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 (or equivalent)
• GradIOSH status (minimum)
• 5+ years health and safety experience from a similar environment
• Proactive, pragmatic approach to health and safety with a commercially astute mindset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The salary for this role is £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits package.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation. Early applications are encouraged.