Regional Engineer (Kent)
|Job Title:||Regional Engineer (Kent)|
|Salary:||Up to £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 15:08|
Job Title: Regional Engineer (Kent)
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 plus overtime, company van and benefits. (23 days Holidays, pension and health care)
We have a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. You will be joining the very successful power access and plant hire department with workshops all over the country. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear career structure, training and great company benefits to match. As the Regional engineer you will be tasked to cover the Essex, Kent and Iver area in support of the regional service manager. You will have to make sure all maintenance and service work on the equipment is done on time and to the companies exacting standards
- Carry out Pre-Delivery inspection (PDI's), LOLER inspection, services, repairs and manufacture updates.
- Attended breakdowns
- Record all checks and stick to company procedures.
- Communicate with the wider company to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- CAP (Competent Assessed Person) License.
- Engineering qualification in Plant Maintenance. NVQ level 2 (minimum) or equivalent
- Powered Access background
- Electronics and hydraulics experience
- Fault finding and diagnostics experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's