Regional Development Chef (London & The South)
|Job Title:||Regional Development Chef (London & The South)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000|
|Start Date:||2019-09-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 13:54|
Are you a highly experienced chef with tons of personality and a strong financial acumen? Are you also big on flexibility, national travel and enjoy being your own boss?
Due to a re-structure we are looking for a Regional Development Chef for London and the South. This is a dynamic role with no fixed place of work – it involves remote work and also significant business travel. Although you will be joining a team of 5, your work will be quite independent so excellent organisation skills, great passion for your work and confidence in your abilities is a must.
In addition to joining one of the largest contract catering providers in the world, we offer a salary up to £50k, a bonus and a load of employee perks.
- Responsible for culinary excellence with in your region, ensuring units deliver both qualitative and quantitative results, to be achieved by fostering long term profitable relationships by delivering operational excellence.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices
- Motivate and lead a high performing culinary team to achieve their objectives and the Sodexo strategy.
- To provide excellent customer service, perform the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages to the client and Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- Support Sales Tender process for the region or when requested to support
- Support or lead food mobilization or demobilization with in your region or where requested
- Support and develop the food offer across Corporate service platform aligned with Global food platform
- To co-ordinate monthly craft regional forums with full compliance and attendance.
- Attend all National craft forums
- Menu development, testing and validating all new recipes working in line with service operations
- High level of culinary & retail experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Healthy knowledge on food trends and food market knowledge
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovate solutions/approaches
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Change management and performance management experience
- Must have full UK& Ireland driving licence
- Food safety L3, & IOSH
- City & Guilds diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience with in Retail B&I industry
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
University For The Creative Arts - Farnham - Commis Chef
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Blenheim Palace - The Orangery - Woodstock - Chef de Partie
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour + Amazing Company Benefits
£17191 - £17191.20