|Salary||£9 - £11 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
• Required to be in office minimum 4 hours on a Monday (between 9am – 5pm)
Regional Administrator / PA role to support Regional Director, Op's Manager and Regional Service manager.
An Exciting opportunity is available for a confident and pro-active candidate who is seeking an Ad-hoc, part time role for a leading union of over 400,000 members.
In this particular role, you will be working closely with the Regional director, Op's manager and Regional Service manager which complies with corporate protocols tasks and processes, including finance, governance and data management.
You will ensure all communication received in relation to regional and corporate issues are dealt with promptly and effectively to ensure the correct process is followed and correct people are informed.
Provide admin support to regional meetings, be the go-to person for meeting preps, minute taking, any other administrative support required.
Other duties include:
• Ensure that all working practices deliver excellent customer service to our members and all internal and external customers, meeting the client's Customer Service Standards at all times.
• Assist Regional Management team and other colleagues in the organisation and delivery of recruitment and retention activities as required across the region.
• Ensure that any messages taken for Regional staff are clear, concise and accurate and, if necessary, prioritised for action.
• Maintain stock control and ordering of stationary, equipment, supplies and services as per organisational procedures. Liaise with suppliers in relation to any queries.
• Ensure all relevant systems for the filing and archiving of documentation are adhered to at all times.
• Ensure all suppliers, customers and related invoices are entered onto the RCN finance system to ensure efficient and timely processing of payments and receipts.
If you have experience of working in an office environment / PC based work, Ability to be flexible with approach to meet competing demands, Ability to work under pressure, Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own your own initiative, or if you believe you can do more in aid to support your career for a recognisable company please click to apply!