- Job Reference: 00039846-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Staines, Surrey
- Salary: £19,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
BRS Jobs Ltd are currently recruiting for a Resourcer to join their Staines based office.
As a Resourcer you will need to be a very organised individual that can work towards tight deadlines and have the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
The Resourcer role we are recruiting for is a non-sales based role and we welcome applications from candidates with sales, resourcing or 360 recruitment experience. The role will require you to build excellent candidate relationships while offering an exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
BRS is a construction and engineering recruitment agency established 20 years ago, in which the original founding members still play an active part. Fast forward to 2021, we are one of the UK's Best and most trusted specialist construction agencies, operating nationwide.
In our Resourcers we look for individuals that want to grow with the business and progress their way through our Resourcing progression scheme.
What does a Resourcer role entail?
* Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Trades & Labour sector
* Meeting KPIs
* Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
* Outbound and inbound calls
* Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
* Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
* Sourcing candidates on job boards
* Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
* Creating a social media presence within the Construction industry
The benefits of being a Resourcer at BRS:
* You will be working alongside one of our experienced Team Managers to fill roles with existing clients
* You will be surrounded be a team of experienced Trades & Labour consultants with widespread construction and engineering sector networks.
* The integral role you will play in finding candidates work and ensuring they are paid on time is highly rewarding
* Construction and engineering resourcing is fast paced and varied, providing a challenging and exciting working environment
* The career progression is fair and achievable and there is always progression and a role to work towards, whatever role you are in
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
All of our team are regularly covid tested