|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Salary:||£1 - £2 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lena Patel|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 13:02|
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Coach, mentor and manage a team of 3 recruiters.
- Workforce planning - Plan and prioritise all recruitment campaigns, using effective time management tools to ensure each stage of the recruitment process is delivered within agreed SLA's and timeframes.
- Manage advertising and candidate attraction budgets and tools by gathering market intel by investigating local skills shortages and implementing strategies to recruit skills sets through excellent social media campaigns and linkedin.
- Manage the end to end process of recruitment, including selection, arranging interviews, offer management and on-boarding.
- Developing and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have proven in-house recruitment skills with a very hands on approach to recruitment and reaching targets.
- Ideally you will have strong interpersonal skills and will have managed, coached and developed a team of recruiters.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, good use of CRM database management and social media sites.
- You will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be motivated by success.
If this sounds like your next career step, please send us your CV by clicking the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's