|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Location: Cheshire (WA13 0AY)
Salary: £45K - £50K (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hrs of Work : Full Time (Mon - Fri) 09:00-17:00hrs
The Company & Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a well-established construction company who are market leaders, specialising in maintenance solutions for high profile projects/clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a diverse Recruitment/HR function and must be familiar with maintaining and developing a HR database and producing reports of key metrics.
As a Recruitment Manager, your duties will be:
- Assisting with and finding and developing new talent from within the Company and externally via apprentice schemes, graduate schemes, local schools and overseas.
- Working with and building relationships with local schools, colleges, universities and ex-service organisations.
- Headhunt potential candidates using various social media resources.
- Be actively involved with HR functions by supporting the company in all new areas of employment life cycle from applying for employment, references, processing job changes, producing employment documentation and supporting HR related projects.
- Monitoring compliance with internal procedures and remedy failures.
- Regular audits of employee data to ensure it is relevant and up to date.
An ideal Recruitment Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Preferably have working experience within a Construction or Industrial industry.
- Proven knowledge of working within a HR environment.
- Confidence at interacting with all levels of management.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple workloads simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
- Ideally have knowledge with social media platforms.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence.