|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 14:30|
University is seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to support their Placement and Employment Services team at their West London campus.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP until the end of August 2019 and will pay between £11.00 and £12.00 per hour.
The Recruitment Coordinator will support with the administration of work experience placements within the university's internal recruitment and employability services. Duties include:
- Responding to email inquiries and monitoring of service mailbox.
- Sourcing work placement opportunities. Administering work experience paperwork adhering to internal processes and UKVI compliance.
- Communicating with students regarding work experience placements
- Assisting with the organising and researching of employers for specific schools/ colleges industry events/ fairs and graduate employment
- Be point of contact for services to students and recent graduates
- Updating Excel spreadsheet and internal folders
- Process high volume placement and employment opportunities, monitor and track student placement activity.
- A background in education administration and/ or recruitment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong relationship building skills
- Proficient in using MS Office packages, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using CRM Systems
- Excellent attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Support Coordinator
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
Recruitment Branch Manager
£32000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & car or car allowance
Recruitment Advisor (Digital) - South Central Ambulance Service
Bicester or Newbury
£24,214 to £30,112 pa