Recruitment Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Contract Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car|
|Start Date:||2019-08-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Millican|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 17:32|
• Proactively dealing with and anticipating problems that may arise from any source, using effective communication and diplomacy to provide a professional service for clients and employees (and any other further support service).
• Representing Pertemps in the recruitment, induction and counselling of dedicated employees, ensuring that they know about the client’s policies and who to go to for support and advice
• Representing Pertemps in dealing with the client and relaying requirements and changes to the site team in a professional and courteous manner. Critical Activities
• Dealing with people at all levels in a patient and professional manner.
• Organising and managing time effectively
• Recruiting and matching people for positions available
• Setting up, developing and maintaining systems and procedures
• Effective use of reports as communication tools
• Problem solving to the benefit of all parties.
Relationship Building Negotiation/Influencing
Working to tight deadlines
Attention to detail
Contracts of Employment Requirements Flexibility to working hours. The contract will require some cover at weekends and evenings, bank holidays and additional hours during seasonal periods.
The role requires the complete provision of an agency service to the contract. This includes the following:
Works to meet and exceed what the customer wants and strives to strengthen the relationship.
Available to deal with the client at critical times, and take responsibility for dealing with and resolving any problems.
Setting high standards for the contract and the on-site team.
Responsible for monitoring the quality of other peoples work and ensuring all set policies and procedures are followed.
Payroll using the Kronos system; including payroll queries and resolution Rotating and maintaining a pool of staff and maximising their performance Reporting forecasts and figures on a daily basis
Conflict resolution between the agency and the client, agency and employ Training On-site Co-ordinators Managing On-site Co-ordinators to carry out tasks as per requirements and to maintain work standards in the absence of the Contract Manager
Maintaining employee records and ensuring quality compliance Implementing systems for maintaining records.
Attracting and recruiting employees to the contract Compiling recruitment plans for forecasted figures.
Contingency planning Maintaining an out of hours service for the contract Implementing changes as instructed. Ability to complete all business tasks of co-ordinator in addition to own role Create a supportive working environment Part-take in Disciplinary and Grievance processes with staff Manage the temporary labour productivity and ensure it is documented and all workers are supported to improve their accuracy and productivity. Completion of all Management Information in a timely manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£19000 - £24000 per annum
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
£18000 - £21000 per annum