- Job Reference: VN2519PeterBIndRC
- Date Posted: 7 March 2020
- Recruiter: Blue Arrow
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £18,500 to £26,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Our well established Blue Arrow branch in Peterborough town centre are looking to add a sales orientated Recruitment Consultant to their successful team of 6 to develop and run a warm desk that supplies industrial staff to clients on a temporary basis.
A role that is perfect for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or if you have for an example a strong B2B sales background you can join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Associate) in Peterborough and be trained and promoted into a Consultant role after passing probation.
You will be involved in:
- Sales & customer service: sales - proactively developing new and existing industrial business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, payroll, administration maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working to targets, marketing and promotional activities
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway and promotions including from Associate to Consultant on passing probation
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech, Palma
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.