- Job Reference: VN2460RAcatSwansea
- Date Posted: 11 March 2020
- Recruiter: Blue Arrow
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £18,500 to £22,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Blue Arrow in Swansea, Wales are looking to add a Recruitment Consultant to their team of 5 based in Swansea high street close to all the shops to run a catering desk that supplies temporary staff to clients.
Our recruitment roles are perfect for if you have some recruitment experience or if you have for an example a strong B2B sales background you can join as an Associate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Swansea, Wales and be trained and promoted into a Consultant role after passing probation.
You will be involved in:
- Sales & customer service: sales actively, proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary catering and hospitality roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working to targets, marketing and promotional activities
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway promotions including from Associate to Consultant on passing probation
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.