- Job Reference: VN2329PCDerby
- Date Posted: 13 January 2020
- Recruiter: Blue Arrow
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £18,500 to £22,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Our Blue Arrow Derby award winning team are looking for the next great Recruitment Consultant addition to manage and grow a desk that supplies permanent staff to clients in the Derby and surrounding area.
Why should you apply?
The Derby office is entering its 5th year of business, and they have gone from strength to strength, from increasing market presence in various sectors, their client base has not only increased but they are working in long term partnerships with some of the leading companies in the area and have placed a record number of people into work, with over 100 temp to perm placements secured.
So come and join a successful fun team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market and regularly like to celebrate collectively with trips out in 2019 ranging from bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza.
Our roles are perfect if you have some recruitment experience or if you have for example a strong B2B sales background you can join as a trainee Recruitment Associate with promotion to Consultant once you pass probation.
You might want to know something about the job if you have got this far, you will be involved in
* Sales activity and business development - via phone, email, social media, networking, meetings.
* Identifying and matching candidates to their ideal role and company.
* Sourcing & building connections with candidates looking for new opportunities and finding the perfect match.
* Recruiting, sourcing and interviewing/meeting candidates
* Meeting with companies to identify their needs and offering the benefits to choosing Blue Arrow to be their Recruitment Partner.
* Opening up opportunities for the consultants who recruit temporary workers.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway promotions
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
The really good stuff we offer:
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
- Supportive team and Manager with lots of experience to share