Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Job Reference: 00033625-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £22,000 to £30,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant - Call Centre
What a time to join our Leeds Call Centre Division! If you're frustrated with the lack of progression in your current company or COVID-19 has scuppered that next promotion then get in touch to join the best recruiters and recruitment managers in the business!
Our Call Centre division are looking for an experienced consultant to focus on further developing the temporary market. With the changing way of the world this sector has stayed buoyant throughout and has recovered quickly, meaning there is a great deal of clients and roles to go after from day 1! The team already boasts an enviable client list and are well known as a market leader within this sector, but are looking for a sales driven, ambitious individual to take this to the next level!
Providing temporary recruitment solutions to clients, we cover all roles within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and debt collection to name just a few! Your career progression is very much in your control with transparent objectives and with such a busy sector the opportunity to earn is certainly within your grasp!
* Recruitment experience, ideally within a fast paced environment where person-fit is key for your clients
* A hunger for sales and business development with experience of developing new business relationships
* Being Adaptable and working strategically (and at pace!), with good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age