Recruitment Consultant - Sales experience needed
- Job Reference: 00037654-1
- Date Posted: 5 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £22,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant- Fantastic progression!
* Manchester City Centre
* £20k plus £10k OTE
* 4 free weekends away a year!!
* Networking and regular client meetings
* Monthly lunch club
* Weekly pub trip
Higher Group is excited to represent an exciting company in the City Centre! They have been growing year on year in an exciting market which has thrived throughout COVID-19.
The role includes bringing on new clients, attending client meetings and understanding their current requirements. This role is very much focussed around dealing with clients so you need to be a natural sales person.
You need to develop a good understanding of client companies, culture, environment and their industry.
To be able to advertise vacancies and use social media to attract the right talent. Manage the candidate and client through interview process and through to placing!
The Recruitment Consultant should be the following:
* 1 year business to business sales
* Bright and bubbly personality
* Social Butterfly
* Money driven and financial goals you want to achieve- mortgage, new car etc
* Hungry for success
* A background of excellence whether this be getting promoted at work or sport to a high level.
If this sounds like you please apply!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£40,000.00 per year